The Organizing Committee of the 2nd International Conference on Construction Resources for Environmentally Sustainable Technologies (CREST 2023), cordially invites geoengineering community to submit abstracts related to the conference themes
Authors are invited to submit abstracts via the online submission system of the conference.
Abstract Submission Deadline (Extended):
May 31, 2022 June 30, 2022
All the abstracts will be reviewed by the Technical Committee and, if accepted, the author will be asked to submit an extended abstract and a full paper which will be reviewed by at least two reviewers and assigned to the appropriate session based on the theme and program requirements.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Abstracts must be submitted online in pdf format.
- Abstracts should be written in English.
- Each registered participant can submit more than one abstract.
- The maximum number of words is 400. Figures and tables are not permitted.
- Authors must fill out all abstract details and authors’ information following the online abstract submission procedures. Each abstract must include the paper title, authors’ names, affiliations, and e-mail address of the corresponding author.
- If the authors want to edit and modify their submitted abstracts after their submission has been confirmed, they should request the organizing committee by email and mention the abstract ID allotted to them. It is the responsibility of the authors to ensure the accuracy of the abstract. Editing will not be allowed after the submission deadline.
- Acknowledgment of your submission will be sent to the registered e-mail address of the corresponding author. Please make sure that you receive an e-mail confirmation after completing your submission. If you do not receive the e-mail confirmation, it means that your submission was not successful.
- Abstract submission openingJanuary 15, 2022>
- Abstract submission deadline (Extended)
May 31, 2022June 30, 2022
- Abstract acceptance notificationJuly 15, 2022
- Extended abstract and full-length paper submission openingJuly 15, 2022
- Extended abstract and full-length paper submission deadline (Extended)
November 20, 2022November 30, 2022
- Extended abstract and full-length paper acceptance notification
February 28, 2023March 15, 2023
- Registration of papers
January 15, 2023February 28, 2023
- Revised full-length paper submission deadline
March 31, 2023April 30, 2023
- Opening of participant registration
February 15, 2023March 31, 2023